English -Journal Entries -The Tell-Tale Heart - Edgar Allan Poe ( Thursday ) - Please note that Mrs Chew will be in class tomorrow. Math -2014 Math Level Test
Chinese - 分组呈现 ( Thursday ) ADMT - ADMT Journal Final Sketches and a first draft of the digital copy. I&E -Business Canvas -Business Plan -Pitch to sell company to investors ( Tuesday ) -I&E Pitch Criticism ( Friday )
1. English Journalling activities, Tell Tale Heart questions 2. Math Level test practice 3. Chinese Oral spreadsheet (Joel need write a summary) 4. I and E business plan, executive summary and pitch redo 5. ADMT
Math -2015 Math Paper Science - Physics AA ( 4 August ) - Please remember to bring your circuit to class on 3 August. Chinese - 作文 ( 3 August ) ADMT - ADMT Journal I&E -Business Canvas -Business Plan -Pitch to sell company to investors ( 2 August )
Math -Assignment 10.1 ( Monday ) -Assignment 10.2 ( Monday ) -2015 Math Paper Science - Physics AA ( 4 August ) ADMT - ADMT Journal I&E -Business Canvas -Business Plan -Pitch to sell company to investors ( 1 August )
CCE: - Final proposals ( Joel and Gouri ) ( Wednesday )
On this Monday 24 Jul during CCE lesson, 3 submission needed as below:
1) 16 Habits of Mind - 2 weeks individual report submission
2) Environmental Proposal Paper
3) Cyber Wellness Proposal Paper
Note : For (2) & (3), Environmental and Cyber Wellness Reps, please prepare your group to present to the whole class for your proposal as it is whole class effort and involvement. You can come out with a simple slides for presentation.
1. Complete 8.2 past-year questions
2. Complete all of assignment 8.3
3. The extra worksheet on significant figures.
Worksheet due next Friday
Complete your circuit on multisim for the science AA. English
1. Video for student congress.
Please note the following:
- Class Duty Roster
- Hair & Grooming Check (outstanding)
- Any outstanding MCs and Parent's Letter from Term 2
- Collect Straits Times from General Office and sign off
- Any outstanding faulty locker
Note: If there is any other matter, we will discuss on Friday morning FT time