Wednesday, 4 January
- Bring your signed Progress Report Book.
- Grooming and Attire check.
- Update your contact & medical details and SDM form
- Service Learning Acknowledgement form
- The following students are expected to bring 10 medium-sized packing boxes for Food Donation.* (get it from supermarkets or provision shops)
- Audrey, Aakash Sanjay Mehta, Song Jie, Meng Yuen, Jayden, Joshua Raphael Koh, Nathaniel, Orion, Evan, Kenneth On
- Please place the boxes at the back of the classroom.
- Orange Ring Math File, A4 Exercise Book, Calculator
- Diagnostic Test either on Wednesday or Thursday
- Storybook for reading period
*Food Donation: Please refer to the post on SST Food Donation Drive.
Thursday, 5 January
- AUP Form
Friday, 6 January
- Bring thermometer for Temperature Measurement Exercise
- Water Bottle (minimum 500 ml)
- Never travel alone
- Math Holiday Assignment
0720 - 0800
0800 - 0830
Temperature taking exercise in S208
Briefing in ISH
0830 - 1100
Food Collection at estates
S2-08: Blk 457, 458, 462
1100 - 1250
1100 - 1130 Packing and Sorting of Food
1130 - 1200 Recess Break